I notice that my skin is clearer, that I have less aches and pains and more energy when I am consistent about drinking at least one glass of elixir a day. I also don't get sick even when I'm exposed to snotty nosed coughing kids and you can say goodbye to allergies. Yes, SAY GOODBYE TO ALLERGIES.
- Apple Cider Vinegar boosts immunity, helps with weight loss, lowers the hypoglycemic index, does wonder for skin
- Honey adds extra antioxidants and helps to improve your immune system
- Cayenne Pepper is a well-known digestive aid. It stimulates the digestive tract, increasing the flow of enzyme production and gastric juices. This aids the body’s ability to metabolize food (and toxins)
- Lemons have so many health benefits I've attached a link: http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/283476.php
- Ginger is used to help digestion, reduce nausea and help the flu and the common cold
This particular juice not only combats the toxins in your body but can also promote healthier digestion and increase energy.
- Apples are full of wonderful nutrients. Apples are a good source of the soluble fibre pectin, which can help detox metals and food additives from your body. It's best to eat only organic apples as the non-organic varieties are among the top 12 foods that've been found to contain the most pesticide residues.
- Ginger reduces pain and inflammation, making it valuable in managing arthritis, headaches, and menstrual cramps. It has a warming effect and stimulates circulation. It inhibits rhinovirus, which can cause the common cold
- Garlic can reduce cholesterol and blood pressure, can improve athletic performance by reducing fatigue
- Apple Cider Vinegar